Since 1997, ImageWorks, LLC has been helping clients focus their marketing efforts, not just on-line, but in an INTEGRATED fashion. Before moving on-line we strongly recommend that potential on-line project managers invest in designing a project scope. Additionally, companies that may be expanding the scope of their existing web site design should perform a needs analysis before beginning a project. ImageWorks, LLC unique time tested 6 step process can eliminate many of the pitfalls in the on-line project building experience.
In addition to performing a complete needs analysis, RFP Writing, and Scope Definition, our process includes:
- Competitive Analysis - Find out what your competitors are doing better than you.
- Usability Study - Understand the needs of your market and make your site easy to use for those markets.
- Prototyping - Create a roadmap and on-line experience based on the results of the needs analysis.
- Go On Line - Make the site live and begin to reap the rewards of your new marketing efforts.
- Analytics - Review the visitor data and re-integrate to tighten up and dramatically improve conversion ratios.
- Ongoing support and Site Promotion - Continue to drive the right kind of traffic to your site through proven techniques.
ImageWorks, LLC will work with your company to make sure you have a solid foundation and understanding of the following concepts:
- Should you invest in a website with no understanding of whether or not it is a marketable product or service for the web?
- What are the REALISTIC performance goals and what will you consider a success?