68% of internet users are likely to spend time reading content from a brand they are interested in.
Why is branding and corporate identity important?
A brand is defined as the “name, term, design, symbol, or any other feature that identifies one seller’s goods or services as distinct from those of other sellers.” This means, your brand or corporate identity are the representation of your company’s reputation through your company’s attributes, values, purpose, strengths, passions, and products. Therefore, effective branding should be a top priority or any business trying to build an effective web presence.
It’s arguable that a brand is one of the most valuable assets a business can have. A Brand represents your company, and can have a large impact on your corporate identity. It’s important that you take creating your brand seriously, so it can properly represent your business. Before you attempt to define your brand, you have to define what you think your company is about. Take a long look at your company and get a clear picture of it’s direction and purpose.
Great brands are easy to recognize. They have a clear mission, and can cultivate a devoted and loyal clientele if used properly. If you don’t have a brand for your company, or your brand isn’t as strong as it should be, let ImageWorks help you with your brand strategy.
- Vision: What you aspire your company to be in the future.
- Mission: What is your company’s overall purpose is.
- Foundation: A one word take away of what you want your company to be known for.
- Personality: Describes the way your brand will speaks, think, react, and behave.
- Value: In what ways are your unique products and services valuable to your customer.