53% of manufacturing companies will increase their content marketing
spend over the next 12 months.
(Content Marketing Institute)
How should I grow my manufacturing business?
Manufacturing companies that produce great products need to showcase them, and a website is just the place to do it. Over 88% of technical buyers go online when involved in a purchase decision, but most of today’s manufacturers still face significant challenges in utilizing the internet to increase sales. It’s important to make your company memorable to each of your visitors through distinctive style and creativity. Having an ImageWorks custom designed website for your business can:
- Establish credibility and a professional image
- Build your brand
- Engage with prospective customers
- Reach specialized markets
- Improve customer service
- Diversify revenue streams
- Add value and satisfaction through convenience
Most companies within the manufacturing industry tend to rely on traditional outbound marketing methods. They network through trade shows, send direct mailers, and use telemarketing tactics. However, these outbound marketing strategies have become more costly and less effective. The internet has drastically changed people’s buying habits, and manufacturing companies will have to adapt to reach a larger target audience.
Did you know inbound marketing can have a tremendously positive impact on a company? Because inbound marketing utilizes a number of different methods like, SEO, blogging, social media marketing, video marketing, and more, customers are driven right to you. Better yet, inbound marketing costs 67% less per lead than traditional marketing, and has proven to convert more leads, improve traffic, and raise brand awareness.
Focusing on your needs to continually improve productivity, lead generation, and improved client support, ImageWorks offers a solution built upon best practices for inbound marketing, online lead generation, web design, and more.
What we do:
- Business development
- Structure and run nuanced Inbound Marketing campaigns to draw in leads.
- Customize, build, and design websites.
- Develop a customized marketing plan for your manufacturing company.
- Branding and positioning of manufacturers and their products.
- Help you establish your buyer persona.
- Upgrade and maintain your website.
- Generate traffic for your business through SEO, blogging, and social media marketing.
- Convert traffic into leads by creating engaging offers and call-to-actions that appeal to prospective buyers.
- Measure analytics and analyze all parts of your campaign.
- Revisit and refine to keep web content and design up to date.