68% reduced cost of customer acquisition by investing in blogging.
Successful e-commerce companies understand how influential the internet is to customer purchasing decisions. 90% of Americans go to search engines when looking for a information prior to buying a product online. Search engines, blogs, social media outlets, and other web platforms have become the first point of research for consumers; in order for retailers to obtain new customers, increase sales and have a higher ROI, retailers need to take advantage of opportunities via these channels.
Inbound marketing can help your business to:
- Reduce cart and checkout abandonment rate
- Increase new visitor conversion rate
- Obtain more unique customers and maintain your current customer base
- Drive more traffic to your online store
- Increase overall ROI
Inbound marketing is focused on creating valuable content such as product reviews in blog posts, video testimonials, and other educational content that consumers will want to read and become engaged with. Social media, e-mail marketing, and search engine optimization help customers find your business and your valuable content online, establishing you as credible and a leader in the industry. Click here to learn more about what inbound marketing can do for your e-commerce business.
If you’re just getting started with e-commerce, ImageWorks can give you all the tools you need to be successful. We have been providing state of the art online shopping services for over a decade. We are one of the few web development companies that can offer an array of solutions including OS/Commerce, Magento, BravoCart, Zen Cart, UberCart, Volusion, and many others.
Our e-commerce solutions are:
- Scalable: What starts often as a simple store can quickly grow to a much larger platform. Our systems easily grow to add features and functions as your business changes.
- Usable: Navigation is designed with the online shopper in mind. An intuitive experience for your online customers, this promotes return visits and online purchases.
- Customizable: Your unique business offerings can be displayed with compelling design. Integrate many options including inventory control, Ship Tracking, credit card processing, and advanced product management.
- Secure: Database and application-level security protect your customer data and offer secure administrative features.
Our uniquely tailored planning and strategy sessions will help outline a road map for e-commerce success, and force the development of a plan, defining the scope of your project. During the specifications phase, we further define how your customized look and feel will best be integrated for success.