78% of consumers want a website that makes it easy to find what they want.
Make website changes in a click.
A Content Management System (CMS) is a program that creates a framework for updating specific content of a Web site. It allows you to easily modify a site’s content without having to contact the Web developer. It also eliminates the need to train your staff on HTML or other programming techniques to try to manage the site internally.
Bottom line: A CMS can save you time and money. And it gives you control over your Web site, 24/7.
ImageWorks offers a variety of easy-to-use CMS options including WordPress, BravoCMS, and many others that make managing and maintaining your Web site simple and streamlined. From changing product descriptions; to updating weekly specials; to adjusting general text, media, images, and files (such as PDF attachments for downloading), you can now manage your Web site as easy as operating word-processing software.
Also, because the CMS is designed to be hosted with your Web site, you have a single point of contact for all your technical and support needs.
All ImageWorks’ Content Management Systems provide the following key benefits:
- Are seamlessly integrated into your Web site.
- Allow instant Web site updates. Real-time changes as you want them.
- Simple interface; minimal user training.
- Your choice of single-user management or collaborative efforts within a team.
- No HTML or programming skills required. Just click, type, and “Save”.
- Our expert team is on-call to back you up.
- Unlimited free phone and e-mail support.
- Can be applied to a single section of your Web site – or throughout.
Our high-end Content Management Systems can include advanced features as:
- Identification of all key users and their content-management roles.
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types.
- Definition of the content work-flow tasks, often coupled with event messaging so that content managers are alerted to changes in content.
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- The ability to publish the content to a repository for easy access to the content. Increasingly, the repository is an inherent part of the system, and incorporates search and retrieval capabilities.
- Content can be, in many instances, separated from its layout. For example, the CMS can be configured to automatically set the color, fonts, or style of text.
- Provide content-change audit trails.
Find out how a CMS can make your Web site more dynamic, current, and valuable to your end users — and save you time and money. For more information, or to schedule an on-line demo, click here or call 860-454-0582 and ask for Jeffrey.