75% of consumers seeking an attorney over the last year used online resources at some point (Lexis Nexis)
How can I increase my Law Firm’s online presence?
Marketing in the legal industry is a unique endeavor, especially if you represent several different practice areas. There are few things more important to the livelihood of a law firm (or any business) than generating new revenue. Whether you are a sole practitioner, small to medium sized firm or a large firm, in order to be profitable you need new cases coming in consistently. And for any law firm trying to compete for new cases online, it’s absolutely crucial that you choose the right company to work with.
In today’s competitive legal marketplace, simply having a website is not enough. You need to make your practice stand out on the web, creating a powerful online presence, which is unique, dynamic and highly effective at online lead generation, all while effectively communicating to many buyer personas. As a firm that produces Websites for Lawyers in CT, we are familiar with the unique business requirements and nuances of the Legal Services marketplace. ImageWorks can provide a proven methodology that gets you optimal results in Google, Bing, and Yahoo search results. We know what keywords your prospective clients are searching for and we understand the ethical issues, which must be considered when marketing legal services. It’s important to understand that the average consumer looks at five different law firm websites when searching online for a lawyer. The stronger the website design, the better the chances are that you keep that visitor on your site and not your competitors.
As a firm that produces websites for Lawyers in CT, we focus on your needs to continually improve productivity, lead generation, and improved client support. ImageWorks offers a solution built upon best practices for inbound marketing, online lead generation, web design, and more.
What we do:
- Business development
- Customize, build, and design websites.
- Develop a customized marketing plan for your manufacturing company.
- Branding and positioning of manufacturers and their products.
- Help you establish your buyer persona.
- Upgrade and maintain your website.
- Generate traffic for your business through SEO, blogging, and social media marketing.
- Convert traffic into leads by creating engaging offers and call-to-actions that appeal to prospective buyers.
- Measure analytics and analyze all parts of your campaign.
- Revisit and refine to keep web content and design up to date.